Surprised u reset before working on gameplay at 30

This forum is for any general discussions related to Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Kuraokami
Regular

Re: Surprised u reset before working on gameplay at 30

Postby Kuraokami » 10:51 am, Wed Mar 01, 2017

Pootytangx wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:
Pootytangx wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:
You contradicted yourself in your line of reasoning. Also, you may want to take a closer look at Asperger's Syndrome.

So you went the trite comment route....predictable!
Not quite as predictable as you setting all possible responses as a win condition for yourself. Does circular logic suit your fancy?
It's an easy win if you're the opponent
So you consider circular logic to have external conditions, despite the premise and the conclusion being unfalsifiable and identical?

Pootytangx

Postby Pootytangx » 2:34 pm, Wed Mar 01, 2017

I'm not going to entertain your conjecture with a frivolous debate....

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 2:59 pm, Wed Mar 01, 2017

Pootytangx wrote:I'm not going to entertain your conjecture with a frivolous debate....
There is no debate, and there is only your conjecture. You began an argument with a premise, placed all conditions leading to a singular possible conclusion, had the conclusion be the premise itself, and so you engaged in circular logic, which, because the conditions within the circular logic were based upon myself, but not of myself, and existed independent of any external sources, was you equating one portion of your psyche to your own "self" and another portion to "kura," whom you have already stated you perceive as having Asperger's Syndrome.

You really should look into Asperger's.

Ayo

Postby Ayo » 9:36 pm, Mon Mar 06, 2017

The origianl intent of this thread was to question the rationale behind hitting the reset button. Kura then did what he does.

After playing this weekend, with Barracks, FFA, 1-30 being the norm you're really far from OG MS. While I don't think the previous version with a lot of characters in the database, incomplete stats, etc. stood a chance without changes, this one has already seen its best days.

Suggestion...restore the old character databse, max every stat at 100, bring back kura clerics as a 4th character, and give ryan control of future balance, blah, blah decisions.

Return to “General”