Surprised u reset before working on gameplay at 30

This forum is for any general discussions related to Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Limitless

Re: Surprised u reset before working on gameplay at 30

Postby Limitless » 5:36 pm, Sun Feb 26, 2017

Kuraokami wrote:
Limitless wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:
Pootytangx wrote:I've hated Kuraokomi since way back when this project was first getting off the ground. He tried to run the forums like it was the 3rd Reich. I bet it's just killing him now he doesn't have the power to do shit. Kill yourself! Seriously!
Huh? I was asked to help. Just because one values power and does not have it, and one has power, does not mean the latter values it.
oh now you're a philosiphizer??
It's not my fault that some of you are annoying.

I've posted my actual personality before.

yeh and we all know how well that went over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 5:52 pm, Sun Feb 26, 2017

Limitless wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:
Limitless wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:
Huh? I was asked to help. Just because one values power and does not have it, and one has power, does not mean the latter values it.

yeh and we all know how well that went over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're still being short-sighted.

https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/co ... by-Beskova

Some of you were disparaging my friend. My friend asked me for help to make it stop, so I did. It is simple. What is not simple; however, is turning the wrong into the right, because sacrifices are required.

Limitless

Postby Limitless » 9:54 pm, Sun Feb 26, 2017

Kuraokami wrote:
Limitless wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:
Limitless wrote:

Some of you were disparaging my friend. My friend asked me for help to make it stop, so I did. It is simple. What is not simple; however, is turning the wrong into the right, because sacrifices are required.

i actually clicked on your bullshit link .. and i had to stop reading at this .. "INFJs indeed share a unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken," .. when the fuck have you ever been soft spoken?? you constantly interject with a whole lotta bullshit that nobody cares about .. making it seem like you have some kind of say in the matter or have the ability/option to change things .. when in reality you have neither .. like why are you even still trying?? also who's the said friend that was so disparaged .. i'd looooove to know who's causing us to deal with all your douchebaggery and half assed ghandi quotes .. making you try to make yourself seem like some kind of hyper intellectual better than everybody else hipster twat ..

Slick

Postby Slick » 5:10 am, Mon Feb 27, 2017

Limitless wrote:half assed ghandi quotes
:lol:

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 11:20 am, Mon Feb 27, 2017

Limitless wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:
Limitless wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:

i actually clicked on your bullshit link .. and i had to stop reading at this .. "INFJs indeed share a unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken," .. when the fuck have you ever been soft spoken?? you constantly interject with a whole lotta bullshit that nobody cares about .. making it seem like you have some kind of say in the matter or have the ability/option to change things .. when in reality you have neither .. like why are you even still trying?? also who's the said friend that was so disparaged .. i'd looooove to know who's causing us to deal with all your douchebaggery and half assed ghandi quotes .. making you try to make yourself seem like some kind of hyper intellectual better than everybody else hipster twat ..
You do realize that you don't actually know me, right?

You can't tell who, when, and how you annoy people?

Limitless

Postby Limitless » 10:40 pm, Mon Feb 27, 2017

idgaf who i annoy .. or when i do it .. or how i do it .. honestly i know how .. but i don't care .. that's your problem jeremy .. p.s. i totes know you ..

"the whacked out story of a little pussy named jeremy who enjoyed sucking at magestorm"

one day .. this 5 to 7 to 12 year old lad got sick of getting ass raped by his dad/stepdad .. so he decided to find a cheap game he could play online .. ENTER MAGESTORM .. but nooowwwww ... all those aggressions have to be taken out on anybody and everybody thats in his way .. (this is back in the twilight days if nobody knows who fuckboydbagkura was before he was fuckboydbagkura) but nobody really cares for any kind of way this is going down .. a ginormous community wide hate grows for said fuckboydbagkura .. and he vanishes for years to come .. (prolly to go do fuckboy stuff like listen to 30 seconds to mars while cutting his thighs) .. but in the mean time .. took a lotta fake ass modeling pics like he was tryna be an abercrombie n fitch boy .. wait .. abercrombie n fitch fuckboy ..

ENTER SAVIOR SORIEN ..

(to be continued)

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 4:46 am, Tue Feb 28, 2017

Limitless wrote:idgaf who i annoy .. or when i do it .. or how i do it .. honestly i know how .. but i don't care .. that's your problem jeremy .. p.s. i totes know you ..

"the whacked out story of a little pussy named jeremy who enjoyed sucking at magestorm"

one day .. this 5 to 7 to 12 year old lad got sick of getting ass raped by his dad/stepdad .. so he decided to find a cheap game he could play online .. ENTER MAGESTORM .. but nooowwwww ... all those aggressions have to be taken out on anybody and everybody thats in his way .. (this is back in the twilight days if nobody knows who fuckboydbagkura was before he was fuckboydbagkura) but nobody really cares for any kind of way this is going down .. a ginormous community wide hate grows for said fuckboydbagkura .. and he vanishes for years to come .. (prolly to go do fuckboy stuff like listen to 30 seconds to mars while cutting his thighs) .. but in the mean time .. took a lotta fake ass modeling pics like he was tryna be an abercrombie n fitch boy .. wait .. abercrombie n fitch fuckboy ..

ENTER SAVIOR SORIEN ..

(to be continued)
Limitless, you, and people like you, will always need an outlet for their aggression, be it myself, Sorien, other moderators, or dispersed into the playerbase, because the avoidance of dealing with the aggression in a healthy manner is an underlying cause of aggression in itself.

RisingFire

Postby RisingFire » 10:53 am, Tue Feb 28, 2017

wtf. this conversation is going nowhere. let it be.

Limitless

Postby Limitless » 6:59 pm, Tue Feb 28, 2017

Kuraokami wrote:
Limitless wrote:idgaf who i annoy .. or when i do it .. or how i do it .. honestly i know how .. but i don't care .. that's your problem jeremy .. p.s. i totes know you ..

ENTER SAVIOR SORIEN ..

(to be continued)
Limitless, you, and people like you, will always need an outlet for their aggression, be it myself, Sorien, other moderators, or dispersed into the playerbase, because the avoidance of dealing with the aggression in a healthy manner is an underlying cause of aggression in itself.
i don't have any aggression .. i just can't stand you or anything you post .. anywhere .. me disliking people and/or what they say and then being honest about it isn't some form of aggression relief .. it's just me being honest .. then you sit there and try and analyze people and shit like you're some kind of all powerful being .. you aint shit bruh .. never gonna be .. prolly why you're still trolling away on these boards .. but when people call you out on it you try and turn it around on them with some half assed philosiphizin .. foh with that bullshit .. also i dont remember writing that at all hahahahah .. but drunk jerry does always make me laugh ..

Pootytangx

Postby Pootytangx » 10:41 pm, Tue Feb 28, 2017

Before you form your Asperger induced response please take a minute to reflect on the situation. In a forums about a game you no longer play or moderate there is a growing list of unfriendly handles spewing contempt for your person. Are you too thick headed to contemplate the reasonings to atleast verify any possible character flaws? I'm assuming you won't and you will just rebuke us with some trite comment to help you keep your dignity.

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 3:28 am, Wed Mar 01, 2017

Limitless wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:

ENTER SAVIOR SORIEN ..

(to be continued)
i don't have any aggression .. i just can't stand you or anything you post .. anywhere .. me disliking people and/or what they say and then being honest about it isn't some form of aggression relief .. it's just me being honest .. then you sit there and try and analyze people and shit like you're some kind of all powerful being .. you aint shit bruh .. never gonna be .. prolly why you're still trolling away on these boards .. but when people call you out on it you try and turn it around on them with some half assed philosiphizin .. foh with that bullshit .. also i dont remember writing that at all hahahahah .. but drunk jerry does always make me laugh ..
So, you have no ability to recognize who you annoy nor how, and you have no conscious recognition of your aggression issues?

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 3:31 am, Wed Mar 01, 2017

Pootytangx wrote:Before you form your Asperger induced response please take a minute to reflect on the situation. In a forums about a game you no longer play or moderate there is a growing list of unfriendly handles spewing contempt for your person. Are you too thick headed to contemplate the reasonings to atleast verify any possible character flaws? I'm assuming you won't and you will just rebuke us with some trite comment to help you keep your dignity.
You contradicted yourself in your line of reasoning. Also, you may want to take a closer look at Asperger's Syndrome.

Pootytangx

Postby Pootytangx » 5:41 am, Wed Mar 01, 2017

Kuraokami wrote:
Pootytangx wrote:Before you form your Asperger induced response please take a minute to reflect on the situation. In a forums about a game you no longer play or moderate there is a growing list of unfriendly handles spewing contempt for your person. Are you too thick headed to contemplate the reasonings to atleast verify any possible character flaws? I'm assuming you won't and you will just rebuke us with some trite comment to help you keep your dignity.
You contradicted yourself in your line of reasoning. Also, you may want to take a closer look at Asperger's Syndrome.

So you went the trite comment route....predictable!

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 5:57 am, Wed Mar 01, 2017

Pootytangx wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:

Not quite as predictable as you setting all possible responses as a win condition for yourself. Does circular logic suit your fancy?

Pootytangx

Postby Pootytangx » 10:05 am, Wed Mar 01, 2017

Kuraokami wrote:
Pootytangx wrote:
Kuraokami wrote:

Not quite as predictable as you setting all possible responses as a win condition for yourself. Does circular logic suit your fancy?
It's an easy win if you're the opponent

Return to “General”