No one in game alot of the time.

This forum is for any general discussions related to Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Apros

No one in game alot of the time.

Postby Apros » 11:14 am, Fri Feb 17, 2017

Hey all,

I feel like something needs to be done to help encourage players to stay online even when its just one or two. I would like to play this game and XP my toons, but other than at night that's not possible, and a lot of nights aren't really great for me, or I play at such a late time everyone else needs to sleep. I am sure I am not the only one in same boat, and I'm sure there are a few euro players out there as well. What do we think could be done to keep a couple players online, so that when more log in and can form a small match. As it stands I feel like people log in, notice they are the only ones online and immediately log off. Are small low xp bot games a possibility ? What are other peoples thoughts.

Realmjumper

Re: No one in game alot of the time.

Postby Realmjumper » 12:29 am, Sun Feb 19, 2017

Bots would be great. Also I think Sorien is working on showing the tavern chat and the number of players online on the website. That should help numbers. We also need to spread the game via word of mouth on other forums.

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 1:10 am, Sun Feb 19, 2017

Realmjumper wrote:Bots would be great. Also I think Sorien is working on showing the tavern chat and the number of players online on the website. That should help numbers. We also need to spread the game via word of mouth on other forums.
https://www.gamemodi.net/#magestorm

Top right under download shows players online.

Imp

Postby Imp » 3:10 pm, Thu Mar 09, 2017

Been a while HI to all, will ask Cynic to come back once things settles down.

/salute

Imp, Mirix

Slick

Postby Slick » 4:41 pm, Thu Mar 09, 2017

i've played quite a bit late (10pm - 2am PDT) and generally see around 4 to 7 players. up to 20 players between 6pm and 8pm... but this hasnt happened much since the last exp nerf.

less than 5 players it gets kinda mundane, but experience is good. 2 or 3 are usually fighting, die and the others get the cleanup.

sure, its not great - not "magestorm" with teams... but it's something where 6 months ago it was nothing. i'll take it, for now! although, it wont last once people get 30's. several 30's no longer play or play infrequently.

Return to “General”