Prestigious Grant

This forum is for any general discussions related to Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Silly

Prestigious Grant

Postby Silly » 10:26 pm, Tue Mar 14, 2017

Hi,

I am Silly from Gamestorm. I am Speeeedy and Slusher from Binder, and I apologize but I do not know my SB+ name. I played it once and didn't care too much for it, reason being: Spellbinder and MSM were live.

I grew up, and decided to code my own version of Spellbinder/Magestorm.

What I have done is coded a Spellbinder/Magestorm-like game. I called it Spellstorm. It had a population of 3 for a day 3-5 for a couple days and then nothing - due to bugs, as it was a prototype. I used a Ubuntu AWS AMI to run the database. Essentially, I achieved the same procedure gamemodi.net and magestorm.net offers its clients.

I used the Electrotank Inc., service to install into the AMI and SQL for the DBLoginSQL plugin. Due to Electrotank Inc., being bought out by High-Five Games, the code written is rendered worthless,ES5 Admin inaccessible. Albeit, it rests safely in my mind, so I do apologize for the excessive posting, but there will be another Spellstorm from me and a group of professionals, soon.

I called it a successful failure and moved on. My serious work, involved proceeding with my education at UCI for Cryptography/Quantum Mechanics and QKD for Information Security. I work in a laboratory at UCI with two other esteemed colleagues transmitting light (photons) from station-A (Alice) to station-B (Bob). We work closely with the Pauli Matrices to bend and shape the light how we want insofar by bit-flipping/phase-shifting or using both techniques to correct errors in transmission (since the quantum channel is not a noiseless channel). We willingly presume the perspective of Eve and attack the transmission! It's very fun and reputable, work for MA of Applied Physics and Computation.

Currently, I am closely working with Qudit-based (d-level) Cryptosystems. Not experimentally, just research for this.

My friends, please honor my work and realize that I am a valued member of this community since the dawn of dial-up! Since AOL's Gamestorm!

So my question is: please grant me the opportunity to come into a private-match if I am ever late. 1 AFK and we can reject it.

Thank you very much Sorien, Slick, Kura, Aque and any others that have made this possible!

Silly

Re: Prestigious Grant

Postby Silly » 11:39 pm, Wed Mar 22, 2017

THEY CAME!

Both of the friends that I had held most dear, growing up came. I will give a twitter link to show my face soon as they post it. I'm wearing the hat (just something I grawbed on my way out from the other quarters).

I gave a full presentation of QKD and Cryptography including my current ruhsearch: QKD Cryptosystems! I showed them fundamental concepts in quantum mechanics insofar to the aforementioned QKD Cryptosystem. All that I knew from quantum mechanics and its application to cryptography!

It was so fun! We were "chillen", if that is what the term is to define "horseplay"....

Realmjumper

Postby Realmjumper » 10:57 am, Sun Mar 26, 2017

Hey welcome to the community. It's glad to hear that you enjoy your work.

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 12:31 pm, Sun Mar 26, 2017

I've never understood why someone just doesn't make a MS mod for One of the modern games lol

RiP2

Postby RiP2 » 5:54 pm, Mon Mar 27, 2017

How about someone really stupid take Mark Jacobs hostage & force him to make Magestorm 2? I think that weird meth head kid limitless would do it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Limitless

Postby Limitless » 6:48 pm, Mon Mar 27, 2017

ex-meth head*

RiP2

Postby RiP2 » 7:39 pm, Mon Mar 27, 2017

So is that a yay or nay on scooping up Jacobs? Come on there Heisenburg we need MS2! :twisted:

Silly

Postby Silly » 4:13 am, Thu Mar 30, 2017

OKAY!! FUN NIGHT!!!

Went to a show in Glendale with the same "yokulls". Lol, it was so much fun, I was the ONLY person in a suit!!!!! HAH! Everyone was wearing....umm....that crap in highschool? What do they call thos epeople oh ya...GOTHIC themed...I had the best spot sitting by the wall!! HAH!!!

Umm. Ya!! So I got to explain a little more about what I do, professionally, to them on the way their. They are very impressed with my 10 years "ghost in the shell" time that I spent education myself to the point of laboratory work and qkd. They are ghotic too, but they respect my decision to move forward to the field of physics, mathematics and particuarllly computation and security.

THanks guys for reading!!! Keep posting!!!!

Ayo

Postby Ayo » 3:17 pm, Thu Mar 30, 2017

This guy is a wacko

Limitless

Postby Limitless » 10:40 am, Sat Apr 01, 2017

Ayo wrote:This guy is a wacko

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 3:40 am, Sun Apr 02, 2017

Nah, just add/adhd or having blood sugar swings

Law

Postby Law » 4:25 am, Sun Apr 02, 2017

I think when you come late to a private match just send a private message to the OP hosting the event or the guy who started the table. They should be able to invite you in.

Return to “General”