Couldn't Stay Away

This forum is for any general discussions related to Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Dash

Couldn't Stay Away

Postby Dash » 1:30 am, Mon May 08, 2017

Hello, friends!!

My name is Dan, I'm a former SplatterBall Plus player and Mythic's Magestorm player. Back when Sorien first started on the revival I was trying to play daily but I missed some time and was never able to catch up to all the higher level players. Recently, the SB+ group on Facebook has been very active. This brought up tons of memories..some of which involved Mage. So after hearing that it's still playable AND having an active community, I came to the site to check the forums and get in the loop. I came across the "character wipe" post and thought, "Now is the perfect time for my return attempt." I'm hoping to get some action in and level up with the rest of you now that everyone is lower lvl again. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know I'm looking forward to playing with/against them!
hello, friends!

Dan from SB+ and dash in Magestorm. Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Kross

Re: Couldn't Stay Away

Postby Kross » 2:38 am, Mon May 08, 2017

Hey Dash, glad you could re-join us. I just got accepted on the SB+ group on facebook today, and I did see a lot of activity. I hope you enjoy your stay and again welcome back.

Dash

Re: Couldn't Stay Away

Postby Dash » 5:26 pm, Mon May 08, 2017

Kross wrote:Hey Dash, glad you could re-join us. I just got accepted on the SB+ group on facebook today, and I did see a lot of activity. I hope you enjoy your stay and again welcome back.

Kross I'm glad you're able to go back in time with the help of the SB Degenerates FB group lol. thank you for the warm welcome!
hello, friends!

Dan from SB+ and dash in Magestorm. Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Return to “General”