Endgame idea

This forum is for suggestions and polls for Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Healy

Endgame idea

Postby Healy » 12:11 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017

This is just an idea and im just trying to bring back some players/keep everyone entertained,we all know how dull it gets once u have every class at 30.For this to work we also might need a bigger playerbase and nerfed clerics(dains thread).Everything is obviously up for debate and pls add ur input.
The idea:

- Reset every 3 months
- Double exp or even more to make it easier lvling multiple classes to 30 in the time frame and enjoy them for a while,and so u have a choice for ur team.
-3rd month a Tourney will be held,4 man teams one of each class,the winning team gets one of the following rewards...

a.Spell of choice in different color (i.E Red manastorm,black P5 etc)
b.a different avatar ,maybe something with a crown to show off ur champion:)

The rewards only last for the next season,then u have to fight for it again.

Everything is up for debate ,3 months might be a lil to short,but again this is up for debate and i just want to get something rolling besides nerf this nerf that,in the end we all get burnt out from the same old ,and i believe something like this could keep me personally entertained for a long time.

Deathrogue

Re: Endgame idea

Postby Deathrogue » 1:31 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017

I like the reset idea, some people might not due to their hard work going to "waste". This is a similar idea of Ladder in Diablo 2. After a certain amount of time, you gotta grind again.

- I would say longer for the reset, maybe 6 months?
- IDK if Sorien would go for that, XP is already much faster than what it was way back, but with the reset idea this is a good way to push it.
- Love the idea of a tournament, similar to guild matches, (which in my opinion are one of the most fun aspects of the game) but just on a smaller scale. It would be cool to get 8v8, but with our low numbers that is prob not possible.

- Rewards are a nice idea.
- spell reset as a reward? Or implement into game?

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 2:09 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017

Ok
Last edited by Kuraokami on 9:30 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Cigs

Postby Cigs » 4:03 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017

Good ideas, the reset should be 6 months for sure, 3 months is way to quick, not everyone can get a lvl 30 in 7 days like Ryan.

and also it would help to ban the 5 to 6 people who complain all the fuckin time. Its Magestorm an old ass game , you either play because you like it or go play something else and quit bitching please.

also ban these forums because people waste more time talking nonsense on here instead of signing on to play.

anything else I remember i will write it .

Healy

Postby Healy » 4:14 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017

thats why i added the increased exp cigs it wouldnt take that long with 100% or even 200% exp bonus.
The whole idea behind this is actually the long term motivation and the leveling part shouldnt play such a big role in that.
Id rather spend more time practicing with my 4 man team against other teams at lvl 30 then leveling 2 months.
6 months is a freakin long time for an online game but yea id even be ok with that,it would still be something to look forward to when u get bored u can just take a break till reset or the tournament.

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 4:16 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017

Ok
Last edited by Kuraokami on 9:29 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Healy

Postby Healy » 4:36 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017

pls make another thread with this idea kura and leave it out of this one
Last edited by Healy on 5:47 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 5:32 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017

Ok
Last edited by Kuraokami on 9:28 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Shadle01

Postby Shadle01 » 9:24 pm, Thu Feb 16, 2017

love healys idea, that and ban ffa games

Return to “Suggestions & Polls”