Bleed change....

This forum is for suggestions and polls for Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Replace Bleed?

YES
60%
NO
40%

Total votes: 5

Kuraokami
Regular

Re: Bleed change....

Postby Kuraokami » 3:25 pm, Mon Feb 27, 2017

Healy wrote:I dont have a personal problem,i have a problem with you not contributing to my ideas but instead bringing in your own ideas,overcomplicating everything so it never gets anywhere.
You have done it twice now.
Its enough kura i dont even get personal on the internet,if u do im sorry for you.
You just said it was personal. Keep your personal problems to yourself.

Sorien already said "no" to removing bleeds, which is in no way surprising, because he has historically used them.

So, you can either potentially double-cast two effects, if double-casts are enabled on the server, or you can have a separate spell or separate series of spells. DAoC calls them "disease," if I remember correctly.

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 4:32 pm, Mon Feb 27, 2017

Thinking about it...

Easiest way to make a heal reduction may be to enable Holy Armor (no Mana Element damage reduction) on server. Heals are Holy Typed, and Holy Armor could be made on server to reduce all incoming heal values, friendly or not. The bleed buff image on HUD could be painted green, and the image that appears around the target could use green version of bleed. I say this, because when one effect, such as bleed, has another effect cast on top of it, such as heal, the first effect visuals are overwritten, so you wouldn't continue to see that the target has heals reduced. The exception is Armors, which pulse (image duration can be increased) every time the appropriate element hits the player.

Unless Sorien knows another way to keep the visual active.

Silly

Postby Silly » 10:30 pm, Thu Mar 09, 2017

Bleed should take fatigue too...

Silly

Postby Silly » 2:26 pm, Fri Mar 10, 2017

I'd actually like it to take ley as fast as arcs aquire it; for the duration of the bleed, of course. Call it something different tho, not bleed/lacerate...curse?

Yes..CURSE! Curse I, II, and III will take the place of Bleeding I, II and III.

Effects: It will DOT everything but Mana. Ergo, Curse III will drop HP, Fatigue and Ley as fast as Archmage's aquire it whilst sitting in a pool. Perhaps Curse I is HP, Curse II is HP, Fatigue, and Curse III is the HP, Fatigue, Ley.

Return to “Suggestions & Polls”