What Spells can be implemented?

This forum is for suggestions and polls for Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Advertise?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 3

Silly

What Spells can be implemented?

Postby Silly » 8:33 pm, Mon Mar 06, 2017

What can be done to attract more players? In terms of implementing spells. The poll is a little irrelevant, but I would just like to know..

What spells can be implemented? I know tons of new spells were made for the cleric. I would like to see that again.

EDIT: I would really like to see cloak. On that note, I would like to see a mind erosion. For those that played Binder, Mind Erosion was a Mystic spell that mad its victims blind for a fixed time duration.

Can we implement that? Just something, anything, to distort the victims visual display (again for a fixed time duration).

Can we implement rotating the player (slightly) for the victims of tornado?

Can we implement a "drain" path for the cleric that drains its victims fatigue?

Can we implement a "clone" for the Mentalists that produces 2 other clones of the player running alongside the actual player who has casted. This is to confuse the attacker.

This post is intended to suggest spells that are possible to be implemented. Some of Sorien's reply's were "Not Possible to Implement". So..the thread continues..What can be implemented to attract more players?

Since nothing is in the works (as far as I know most of what is cool is not possible to implement) I suggest we advertise.
Last edited by Silly on 10:29 pm, Thu Mar 09, 2017, edited 3 times in total.

Limitless

Re: What can be done?

Postby Limitless » 6:24 pm, Thu Mar 09, 2017

for what?? all the ffa's that clerks cant heal in??

Silly

Re: What can be done?

Postby Silly » 10:20 pm, Thu Mar 09, 2017

Overall.

Before the redirect, Sorien or Kura had implemented a plethora of spells to choose from. It was very nice as a cleric to buff teammates.

Although, it did become a little unbalanced. I don't know why it was taken out. Perhaps if we implement 1 by 1, trying it in game, and coming to the forums to discuss first hand experiences with the new implement.

Return to “Suggestions & Polls”