Solid Wall Nerf

This forum is for suggestions and polls for Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Law

Solid Wall Nerf

Postby Law » 5:16 pm, Sun Apr 09, 2017

Law here with another fantastic product.

Do you get frustrated when someone solid walls you out of your HPool? Or even worse, your shrine? You try hard to burn the walls down, but they just keep coming. You can't even break through! Well today let me show you a little something that's gonna make your life a whole lot easier.

"Min_fatigue" that's right, "Min_fatigue". Just apply a little bit of "Min_fatigue" to your solid walls and presto, the problem is gone! It's that easy.

Just take a look at what some of our customers have said about our product.

"I really like Min_fatigue. I was skeptical at first but it really works!" - Joey, 26
"Min_fatigue really takes care of the solid wall problem I've been having for a while now. I love it!" - Sarah, 32
"Min_fatigue is great! It even works on other things too, like Void Spike 1/2 and Healing 1/3!" - Harold, 45

With our patented concentration of 70, our Min_fatigue targets the source of the solid wall problem and prevents it from growing too fast. No longer will you have to deal with the filthy, unmanageable growth of solid walls.

Call soon, because supplies won't last!

Barren

Re: Solid Wall Nerf

Postby Barren » 5:43 pm, Sun Apr 09, 2017

i miss billy mays

Kuraokami
Regular

Postby Kuraokami » 7:34 pm, Sun Apr 09, 2017

Are the elemental wall nerfs still in place?

Law

Postby Law » 9:58 pm, Sun Apr 09, 2017

Kuraokami wrote:Are the elemental wall nerfs still in place?
eh, I'm referring to the ability to solid wall someone's shrine and there really isn't anything they can do about it.

won a game the other day by stonewalling a shrine, ayo came to stop it, but he really couldn't kill all the walls and bring the shrine up in 30 seconds. we won, but it was cheap.

you can make a NSW game via the rules, but I feel like that shuts out so much potential. solid walls are useful and fun, good for splitting teams up or trapping a guy who overstepped his bounds. I'd like to see them toned down to where they can be used but not OP, and if you couldn't throw them up quickly I think that'd be a good help.

Sorien
Developer

Postby Sorien » 11:43 pm, Sun Apr 09, 2017

I think a min fatigue would be fine, but 70 is too high. It should be 40 to start out with and adjust it from there.

Law

Postby Law » 11:52 pm, Sun Apr 09, 2017

Sorien wrote:I think a min fatigue would be fine, but 70 is too high. It should be 40 to start out with and adjust it from there.
That sounds fair.

I'll test it at 40 and do all the cheap things I can do with it and if it still feels OP I will report further.

Return to “Suggestions & Polls”