Subscription FAQ

This forum will have the latest general news, information, and announcements.

Moderator: Developers

Sorien
Developer

Subscription FAQ

Postby Sorien » 4:58 pm, Fri Sep 09, 2016

Q. How do I subscribe for Gamemodi Plus/Hook64?
A. Go here to make an account: Register
After making an account and confirming your email, go here and buy credits: Manage Account
After you buy credits, click the Add Time button to add time to your subscription.

Q. What is Hook64 exactly?
A. Hook64 is a program that was originally made for my personal use as well as friends for the games I actively played. I decided to publicly release it with a monthly fee for some games so other people could benefit from it as well if they wanted to. Hook64 will not always be available for every game I add... eventually support for games will be removed if I feel like it would be unrealistic to keep it up to date for said game.

Please don't buy a subscription unless you understand that you are entitled to nothing other than the base functionality of Hook64 itself.

Q. Are credits a one time purchase, or does it charge me every month?
A. Credit purchases are a one time transaction.

Q. What is Lifetime?
A. Lifetime is a subscription option that will give you access to anything I create for as long as I'm able to, without the need to pay the monthly fee.

I will also give certain benefits to Lifetime members such as special exploits in games, or implementing a specific feature they want.. however, these are not guaranteed and you shouldn't buy Lifetime expecting to receive anything special other than the Lifetime membership itself.

Q. Can I get a refund on my credits and/or subscription?
A. The only time you're eligible for a refund is if you accidentally send multiple payments for one transaction, otherwise all purchases are non-refundable and any charge-backs or Paypal disputes will be treated as fraud and handled accordingly.

Q. Will paying for a subscription guarantee that I'll always have access to every feature that was listed when I bought the subscription?
A. Unfortunately, no. I can't control what other developers do to their games/services, so when you buy a subscription please keep in mind that features may change at any time.

Q. How do I join the Subscriber only channels on Discord?
A. Please contact Sorien or any Moderator via PM on the forums with your Discord username. Do NOT PM multiple people to try and get a faster response.

Q. I haven't received my credits yet, what do I do?
A. If its been over one hour and you haven't received your credits yet then please click here to email support, click here to send Sorien a PM via the forums, or contact Sorien on Discord here.

Return to “News, Information, & Announcements”