Attack Speed Command

This forum is for any general discussions related to Hook64.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Solphyz

Attack Speed Command

Postby Solphyz » 4:52 pm, Sat Jun 10, 2017

I've been testing the ASPD command on all my characters and I've found that Archer has the best results.

The problem is, with the Crossbow it doesn't work nearly as well as the Bow, for example, and that makes me wonder how the Musket/Cannon/Pistol is going to behave. Anyone got any info on that?

Also, the ASPD command limit is 10, is there any way of going over that or does it completely glitch the game?

Sorien
Developer

Re: Attack Speed Command

Postby Sorien » 5:41 pm, Sat Jun 10, 2017

Last time I tried going over 10, the game would crash randomly so I limited it to 10.

Solphyz

Postby Solphyz » 6:46 pm, Sat Jun 10, 2017

Sorien wrote:Last time I tried going over 10, the game would crash randomly so I limited it to 10.
That explains it, btw, Sorien, do you know any way to modify .ies files?

Sorien
Developer

Postby Sorien » 12:00 am, Sun Jun 11, 2017

As far as I know there's no tool for editing IES files... what are you trying to do?

Solphyz

Postby Solphyz » 8:18 am, Sun Jun 11, 2017

Well, I saw a couple of lines in the LUA files and noticed that it picks up data from the IES files, and thought maybe if I could modify a couple of lines in the IES files it would make some changes in the game. For example, since we're talking about attack speed, there's a row called "Bow_Attack" that lists things like Range, Speed, Cooldown and such. I tried modifying the LUA files and doing a "/rf" command but it looks like it only changes things on my screen, such as the price for enhancing equipment and hit count on the anvil, but it doesn't change the actual price or hitcount.

Return to “General”