TOS -- thinking about subbing but... item enchant / rng cube drop still available?

This forum is for any general discussions related to Hook64.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Magicboy13

TOS -- thinking about subbing but... item enchant / rng cube drop still available?

Postby Magicboy13 » 10:58 am, Mon Jun 04, 2018

Hey guys, I'm looking into Hook64 and I wanna subscribe, but since I've read in some old thread that the crash channel exploit got fixed, I want to know if there's another exploit available to get successful item enchants or the rng cube drops I want. Will there also be some sort of guide for this available after I purchase my subscription? Because that's really the only reason why I'm considering this.

Thanks.

Sorien
Developer

Re: TOS -- thinking about subbing but... item enchant / rng cube drop still available?

Postby Sorien » 4:22 pm, Mon Jun 04, 2018

Magicboy13 wrote:
10:58 am, Mon Jun 04, 2018
Hey guys, I'm looking into Hook64 and I wanna subscribe, but since I've read in some old thread that the crash channel exploit got fixed, I want to know if there's another exploit available to get successful item enchants or the rng cube drops I want. Will there also be some sort of guide for this available after I purchase my subscription? Because that's really the only reason why I'm considering this.

Thanks.
Right now there's no publicly available crash commands, and nothing for item enchants, sorry.. but if you still subscribe you can see all of the available Hook64 commands in the Docs folder.

Jabura19

Re: TOS -- thinking about subbing but... item enchant / rng cube drop still available?

Postby Jabura19 » 6:36 am, Mon Oct 22, 2018

hello, im interested to sub too and questioning about this.
is there any update on item enchant hack?
or was the previous one that uses add on (which i dont know which add on is it) still works?
i will even pay just to know what addon is it and how to make it works cause sometimes channel suspiciously crashed and i think enchant ecploit still there

Return to “General”