[FFXIV] Hook without FFXIV Launcher?

This forum is for any general discussions related to Hook64.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Atmosk

[FFXIV] Hook without FFXIV Launcher?

Postby Atmosk » 6:05 pm, Fri Nov 23, 2018

I'm currently using another launcher (for other functionality, specifically teleporting), is there any way I can inject/hook without the custom FFXIV launcher included with hook64?

Thanks!

Etrius

Re: [FFXIV] Hook without FFXIV Launcher?

Postby Etrius » 6:18 pm, Fri Nov 23, 2018

Have you tried the opposite order like loading hook64 first, and then inject the other launcher's dll?

Is it FFXIVMinion? Because I remember being able to use it with hook64 last year.

Atmosk

Postby Atmosk » 6:31 pm, Fri Nov 23, 2018

Yes it is, but it seems both hook64 and minion use custom launchers... Minion used to be an injectable, but they've got their custom launcher now so I'm not sure lol.

I'm glad someone knows about this because I really want to use both programs.

Etrius

Postby Etrius » 6:41 pm, Fri Nov 23, 2018

Make sure you're running both as admin, first launch the game through hook. Once you're done loading, open the MinionAPP and remove your FFXIV account details from it (login/password) but keep the ffxiv_dx11.exe selected under Advanced Settings, also untick "Auto attach bot".

Instead of a "Start" button you should have one "Attach" instead. The game should freeze for a few seconds and then resume normally.

Opium

Postby Opium » 12:43 am, Thu Sep 05, 2019

You need to run FF XIV as admin, then try to run with windows 7 compability and don't run through shortcut, only by main .exe file.
If you are looking for FFXIV bot run them after you run game, because anticheat system can detect it while scanning :)

Return to “General”