Can i pay/subs to use the hook for TOS?

This forum is for any general discussions related to Hook64.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Inno

Can i pay/subs to use the hook for TOS?

Postby Inno » 2:17 am, Tue Aug 02, 2016

SEA player here looking foward to subs

Sorien
Developer

Re: Can i pay/subs to use the hook for TOS?

Postby Sorien » 4:59 am, Tue Aug 02, 2016

Once I'm able to finish the billing for the website and a few other things, I'll open it back up for subscriptions.

I can't really give you an accurate time-frame but it should be within the next few months.

Inno

Postby Inno » 4:25 pm, Tue Aug 02, 2016

im really looking fowards for safe undetected hack for tos, ill be waiting for the hack to be release and willing to subs. Hopefully before they patch it.

Samaliel

Postby Samaliel » 5:01 pm, Tue Aug 02, 2016

Same here, i have an issue executing "the hook" : "To use Hook64 for this game, you must have a GameModi Plus subscription.Please enter your key in the settings.ini file under PLusKey".
I am looking this hack only to reset my skills and stats, and i dont wanna reroll and waste time, i am very casual player and it would be a haslle to do all that without the hack, so Im really looking forward to apply it before it gets patched.
Thank you in advance.

Inno

Postby Inno » 7:03 pm, Fri Aug 05, 2016

about that skill and stat reset i have no idea if it really works, if u look at the cmd list there is alot of stuff but there is no proof of it actually works accept those hack on equipment slot, maybe sorien can verify this. if it does work that i would love to subs for both my tos acc.

Sorien
Developer

Postby Sorien » 1:06 am, Sat Aug 06, 2016

Inno wrote:about that skill and stat reset i have no idea if it really works, if u look at the cmd list there is alot of stuff but there is no proof of it actually works accept those hack on equipment slot, maybe sorien can verify this. if it does work that i would love to subs for both my tos acc.
It worked ~3 weeks ago, but they've fixed a lot of the big hacks like stat/skill reset, having any pet you want, etc.

I'm gonna go do more testing soon to find more exploits and stuff, I've just been busy.

Getrekt

Postby Getrekt » 8:22 am, Sun Aug 07, 2016

Let me pay pls :D

Gurkhajr

Postby Gurkhajr » 11:39 am, Mon Aug 08, 2016

hi. im new here. i really liked this one. I also want to sub, but idk how. please respond asap. willing to do anything for the hack :D

Sorien
Developer

Postby Sorien » 11:59 am, Mon Aug 08, 2016

Still working on the billing, I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the week.

Gurkhajr

Postby Gurkhajr » 12:10 pm, Mon Aug 08, 2016

btw, how much are u going for the subscription? is it a 1 time purchase? or smthng like that? and what are some of the things that can be added with it? im just so excited that i cant sleep =="

Sorien
Developer

Postby Sorien » 12:28 pm, Mon Aug 08, 2016

I'm still not 100% set on the pricing, but it's going to be a monthly subscription. You buy credits for this website and apply the credits towards a month or more worth of time.

I was thinking $6 a month, which will give you access to any games that Hook64 requires a subscription for as well as a premium subscription for Magestorm, which is an old game I created an emulator for which will be moved to this site.

There will also be a lifetime option which is essentially a one-time purchase, but will also give you access to anything special that normal subscribers won't have access to.

Right now you can only use credits for subscriptions, but I plan to add more things eventually.

The minimum payment to get credits will be $10 due to Paypal fees.

If you want a list of features for the current version of Hook64 for ToS:
Resurrect yourself for free.
Equip any equipment in any slot, including hidden/extra slots.
Warp to most maps in the game.
Warp to specific quests.
Warp to town.
Run LUA Scripts via the chat window.
Run a LUA file.
Open a shop which can be used to sell items anywhere.
Open the TP Shop anywhere.
Open the Market anywhere.
Open the gem management window anywhere.
Some classes can buff themselves with a str buff for like +50 Strength.
Show your location in the game world. (X, Y, Z, map name)
Start or Abandon any quest that your character is able.
Reveal your current map, which also saves on the server for achievements, etc.
Reveal all NPCs on your current map. (Temporary)
Toggleable infinite jumping.
Toggleable floating/no falling.
If you combine the previous two, you can float out of reach of monsters but still attack.
Force invite other players to your party. (Invite a botter then go afk, or just troll someone.)
Rewind to a previous point.

I'm still finding/adding more things as well.

Unfortunately a lot of the REALLY good ones, like stat reset, skill reset, give exp, give stats, etc. were fixed about a month ago.

Gurkhajr

Postby Gurkhajr » 1:01 pm, Mon Aug 08, 2016

oh man, those are really good. i dont really know how paypal or those things work, actually since i dont have a credit card. any alternative that u can suggest? coz im willing to sub anytime this is up

Sorien
Developer

Postby Sorien » 1:16 pm, Mon Aug 08, 2016

gurkhajr wrote:oh man, those are really good. i dont really know how paypal or those things work, actually since i dont have a credit card. any alternative that u can suggest? coz im willing to sub anytime this is up
Hm, well... If you don't have a credit/debit card then your options are somewhat limited...

You could add a bank account to Paypal, transfer funds to Paypal, then pay that way.
You could try Paypal Cash: https://www.paypal-cash.com/
(You buy a card from a store, then enter the number on the card on the Paypal website to get the money into the account.)
You could try getting a prepaid credit card/cash load card, but I've found that they're unreliable... may be worth a try if nothing else works.

Kimmelson

Postby Kimmelson » 8:30 pm, Mon Aug 08, 2016

super excited to try this out myself . :DDDDD

Gurkhajr

Postby Gurkhajr » 5:08 am, Tue Aug 09, 2016

will find a way so i can subscribe. well, i hope there are other exploits soon such as maxing level faster through exp cards, looting lots of silver, maybe get the stat reset back or get some skills such as stealth for the use of other classes. idk. i just wanna max my char out then mess around with it. XD

Return to “General”