Cleric Spell Ideas

This forum is for suggestions and polls for Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Law

Cleric Spell Ideas

Postby Law » 11:30 pm, Fri Apr 07, 2017

I always clamor for the removal of Prayer, but I want Clerics to be dope. I want to make them fair but also fun in the process. So I brainstormed a line of spells that would theoretically replace Prayer if it were removed.

"Symbols"

Basically taking what we already have and making additions easy to program/implement. So here are a few unique "Symbol" ideas that we could add to make Clerics stronger team players.

Symbol of the Frog - Gives a Leaping I buff to all team members in the area that lasts a few seconds.
Symbol of Haste - Gives a Haste buff to all team members in the area that lasts a few seconds.
Symbol of Healing - already exists
Symbol of Protection - Gives a 10% damage reduction buff to all team members in the area that lasts a few seconds.
Symbol of Atrophy - Puts a 10 damage a tick DoT on all enemies in the radius that lasts 3 seconds.

Sorien told me this would be hard to do but here's another one:

Symbol of Brilliance - Gives a buff to allies in the radius that raises their max mana by 33%

Kuraokami
Regular

Re: Cleric Spell Ideas

Postby Kuraokami » 12:26 am, Sat Apr 08, 2017

It'd be easier if symbol of brilliance just boosted the spell damages and effect values by a percent.

Return to “Suggestions & Polls”