TW sever BDO

This forum is for any general discussions related to Hook64.

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

Jpsweetcake
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 4:53 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019

TW sever BDO

Postby Jpsweetcake » 4:57 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019

i would like to use hook64 on BDO taiwan server,is it available now?how can i buy?

User avatar
Sorien
Developer
Posts: 569
Joined: 3:28 pm, Sun Jul 19, 2015

Re: TW sever BDO

Postby Sorien » 7:33 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019

Jpsweetcake wrote:
4:57 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
i would like to use hook64 on BDO taiwan server,is it available now?how can i buy?
Sorry, but Hook64 only support NA BDO right now.

Jpsweetcake
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 4:53 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019

Re: TW sever BDO

Postby Jpsweetcake » 9:50 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019

Sorien wrote:
7:33 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
Jpsweetcake wrote:
4:57 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
i would like to use hook64 on BDO taiwan server,is it available now?how can i buy?
Sorry, but Hook64 only support NA BDO right now.
can you try to make a taiwan server version?there's a huge oportunity in taiwan server,i can help you for the marketing and sell hacks there,guarantee at least 1000 users over there per month.

User avatar
Sorien
Developer
Posts: 569
Joined: 3:28 pm, Sun Jul 19, 2015

Re: TW sever BDO

Postby Sorien » 11:56 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019

Jpsweetcake wrote:
9:50 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
Sorien wrote:
7:33 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
Jpsweetcake wrote:
4:57 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
i would like to use hook64 on BDO taiwan server,is it available now?how can i buy?
Sorry, but Hook64 only support NA BDO right now.
can you try to make a taiwan server version?there's a huge oportunity in taiwan server,i can help you for the marketing and sell hacks there,guarantee at least 1000 users over there per month.
Possibly in the future... can you give me a link to the server you play on?

Jpsweetcake
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 4:53 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019

Re: TW sever BDO

Postby Jpsweetcake » 8:10 pm, Sat Oct 12, 2019

Sorien wrote:
11:56 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
Jpsweetcake wrote:
9:50 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
Sorien wrote:
7:33 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
Jpsweetcake wrote:
4:57 am, Sat Oct 12, 2019
i would like to use hook64 on BDO taiwan server,is it available now?how can i buy?
Sorry, but Hook64 only support NA BDO right now.
can you try to make a taiwan server version?there's a huge oportunity in taiwan server,i can help you for the marketing and sell hacks there,guarantee at least 1000 users over there per month.
Possibly in the future... can you give me a link to the server you play on?
plz~~~taiwan players need hacks~~~we have nothing to use now.
www.blackdesert.com.tw


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
EULA & Privacy Policy
 

 

cron